Monday, May 16, 2011

ELECTIONS 2011


PLEASE COME IN AND DO TELL ME ALL ABOUT YOUR ELECTION MANIFESTO...

Been toying with the idea of doing a composite for some time now. All the hype surrounding the upcoming elections served as inspiration to do the above. The background was a photo I took some time ago in a "backyard workshop" and there is actually a white Ford (what else) parked right behind me. The photo of myself was taken in my studio. This turned out to be more tricky than I thought and getting the lights just right to mimic the background lights kept me busy for some time. The tungsten light to right and natural light coming in through the backdoor were enhanced after the composite was done to make it a bit more realistic.

All in all this project turned out to be a lot of fun and be sure to see more of the same to come in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment